Enjoy Calmness and Happiness in Daily Life
Jenni and Robyn are trained and certified Open Heart for Everyone (OH4E) guides who have been practicing Open Heart Meditation for 19 and 14 years respectively. Starting 23 February 2023, every Thursday 7.30 pm GMT+13/Auckland Time
Time & Location
26 Oct 2023, 7:00 pm AWST – 27 Oct 2023, 7:00 pm AWST
About the event
Open Heart introduction program by Open Heart for Everyone is a structured program that is designed to help each participant to gain the most benefits from using the Heart. It is FREE of charge and OPEN for public.
The program consists of a series of sessions (5 ONLINE sessions or 8 IN PERSON/FACE-TO-FACE sessions) that needs to be fully completed in sequence for you to gain the most benefits. Please attend ALL sessions according to the schedule provided by your guide(s).
The sessions may be conducted either ONLINE via Skype/Zoom video call or IN PERSON/FACE-TO-FACE meetups. If you wish to join the online sessions, please ensure that you have a Skype/Zoom application available on your computer/mobile phone and an adequate internet connection to join the online practices.
We will contact you and send you the details of the event closer to the event date. For online sessions, we will send you the invitation link to join the sessions via email of WhatsApp.
You will receive a certificate upon the completion of all sessions, which entitles you to receive a 50% discount on Open Heart Level 1 workshop by Natural Way of Living.
- Please be on time - arrive 10 minutes before the session begins.
- Please be fully present during the session - do not eat during the session and set aside your mobile devices and keep them on silent to avoid any distractions during the sessions
For online sessions:
- Please find a private, quiet and comfortable space to avoid any distraction during the session
- Please sit in a comfortable chair that will allow you to sit in an upright position with a well-supported and relaxed body posture
- Please ensure that all the audio and video functions on your computer/tablet/mobile phone are working properly
- Please ensure you have an adequate internet connection
- Please turn on your camera and microphone during the session
- Please ensure that the monitor is aligned at eye-level